Regina Honu – CEO, Soronko Solutions & Soronko AcademyAugust 12, 2018
Mrs Bella Ayayee Ahu – Founder & CEO, Traffic CateringAugust 12, 2018
Beryl Agyekum: Beryl Agyekum is simply a civil engineer turned marketer. A God-fearing, ambitious, fun-loving, jovial and people-loving 29 year old young lady who started Echohouse as a magazine (Echo Magazine) in 2008. This was while I was in the university; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. Seven years later, Echohouse has grown into a full youth agency employing 35 young people housing 7 distinct departments.
These departments are:
- DigIT(the digital wing of Echohouse where we handle the social media platforms of brands like Vodafone, Vodafone Smirnoff, Guinness, Total,etc.),
- BTL Marketing, Branding and Events department(Activations for brands and Own events/Client events organization),
- Rogue Lens(Photography, videography and production Unit(Zone three 6,the live session)),Sales and marketing department(sale of client products to specified target markets),
- Media department (Echo magazine, kuulpeeps.com, Nitro(online radio)) and
- our growing PR and ATL departments.
Beryl was named amongst the 100 Most Outstanding Women Entrepreneurs in Ghana by WomanRising, a flagship network of The African Network of Entrepreneurs (TANOE) in 2017.