The 5 WOMEN GO-GETTERS WHO INSPIRE OTHERS TO DREAM BIG sponsored by WomanRising
It’s not just about having a dream but being fierce about its execution and relentless about its fulfillment. These 5 women are not just big dreamers, they are go-getters who keep pushing every day in their quest to build their businesses and careers, to leave a lasting legacy for generations, and to inspire others to also dream big.
I hope that as you read about them, you will be motivated to go pursue your own dreams, to pick up from where you left off or to keep going in spite of the challenges you’re facing. I look forward to one day writing about you and inspiring others with your story.
1. Vera Osei-Bonsu – This outstanding go-getter is on a mission to redefine nutrition for babies and children not just in Ghana but the rest of the world. She’s driven daily by the vision of advocating for and providing healthy balanced foods for children from the ages of 6 months to 5 years.
She is the founder and CEO of Eat Smart Foods and Start Right Nutrition in Ghana. I still remember us talking about her ideas some years back and seeing her evolve into this dynamic visionary and role model gladdens my heart.
2. Selasi Dzikunu – This woman is a relentless fireball with a perpetual smile and a mission to build a lasting legacy.
She is; The founder of Delse Shop; on a mission to be Ghana’s No.1 Natural Beauty Marketplace. Co-Founder of Jayset Consulting; providing custom Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Business Development Services to SMEs, and the one behind the Business 360 Clinic initiative; a community of learning and networking for Young African Entrepreneurs and business owners.
3. Boysdocta Ethel Adjorlolo Marfo; I bet you will never find any woman as passionate about the development of young boys as Ethel is. She has dedicated over 10 years of her life to this mission of grooming boys and male youth and advocating for raising boys right. She is the founder of JSA Phenomenal Boys Academy; Ghana’s foremost male-child personal development initiative.
4. Doris Dede Donkor – Personally I do not know how she does it but she does it in style; being a content creator, fashionpreneur, digital marketer, Brand influencer & strategists, and hospitality marketer. Doris is a relentless go-getter who knows what she wants and goes after it daily. She is the founder of Dees kloddin and DStar Marketing Agency
5. Selorm Dreamaker – Born Selorm Djaba-Mensah, her aka Dreamaker is wildly known and synonymous with her mission to redefine the interior design industry and to make the interior design dreams of her clients come alive. Selorm combines the running of accento_projekts with training and empowering others to become interior designers to ensure the maintenance of standards and quality in the space.
So these are my first 5 women go-getters who inspire others to dream big. Follow them, patronize them, support them and let’s together help build their dreams as they inspire others to pursue their dreams as well.