Welcome to Wednesday the 15th of February and the 46th Day of 2023. Today, we are looking at the 5 WOMEN PASSIONATE ABOUT HR & HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT powered by WomanRising
A company is nothing without its people and the growth of people determines the growth of the company. Without paying close attention to the recruitment, management and development of human capital, no company stands the chance of growth or survival.
The women featured today are 5 of the most passionate people I know when it comes to prepping talent for opportunities, finding the right talent, developing the talent, designing policies and programs for an effective and efficient HR unit, building the capacity of employees and establishing corporate cultures that ensures productivity and employee well being.
1. Phyllis Kuenyehia – Phyllis is a Human Capital and Workforce Development Strategist and Currently the Founder & CEO of KonneKtworld; a global professional mentoring and coaching platform with personalized programs that seek to develop its fellows in their educational journeys, career development and management, emotional/psychological well-being and relationship building.
2. Dr. Monalisa (Kafui) Annenu – With a doctorate in Business Administration, Mphil in Human Resource Management & MA in Organisational Development; Dr. Kafui Monalisa is currently a Senior Lecturer and CEO of Mondes hr fix; a professional HR management services provider and human capital development organization.
3. Margaret Titus-Glover – Margaret is a Human Resources Consultant (HR Consultant) & CEO at MS Staffing; a human resources consulting firm providing Payroll, Talent and Performance Management, Policy Documentation and Employee Relations Services to SMEs and Corporate Organizations in Ghana.
4. Patricia Abena Kissi – Patricia is an HR Consultant, Career and Personal Development Coach, an Author and currently the CEO of SEDAT Consult Limited; a Human Resource Consulting firm which offers a wide range of HR Support Services & Capacity Building Programs aimed at empowering employees and companies to grow and succeed.
5. Yvonne A. Wiredu-Akpabli – Ama is the HR & Career Consultant at H4 Factor; an HR consulting firm that provides HR Advisory Services, Recruitment Support Services, Performance Management, Training & Employee Coaching, Career Transition Advice, CV Drafting & Review and Employee Engagement Program Development.
You will never go wrong with engaging these outstanding women to assist you with your HR and Human Capital Development needs. They are highly recommended by WomanRising, highly passionate and highly result-driven.
Get in touch with them today for exceptional HR Support!