Welcome to Wednesday the 22nd of February and the 53rd Day of 2023. Today we are celebrating the 5 EMERGING WOMEN LEADERS IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN GHANA sponsored by WomanRising
Entrepreneurship is no child’s play and those who dare to venture are not just bold but audacious, passionate, determined and resolute. Women Entrepreneurs are even more admirable as they find themselves joggling so many things aside their businesses and still having to compete with their male counterparts for market share, recognition and opportunities.
These 5 Emerging Women Leaders in Entrepreneurship are pacesetters, go getters, admirably purposeful, determined, and unwavering. They have been through so much but still wake up every morning even more determined to take on and conquer the world and inspire others on their journey as well.
1. Kafui Adzah – Kafui is an astute entrepreneur who is driven by her passion to feed the world with healthy, tasty and affordable food. She is a multiple award winning Entrepreneur and Founder & CEO of Akosombo Catering; a bespoke catering company that specializes in creative recipes from around the world and provides in-flight catering, physical restaurants, event catering and packaged meals for delivery.
2. Maame Ekua Adupong – Charity Annan Adupong moved from accounting to agro-processing and hasn’t looked back since. She is an inspiring woman entrepreneur and the founder and CEO of Meannan foods; a food processing company that sources, processes, packages and distributes indigenous Ghanaian and African foods under strict hygienic condition for convenience and wellbeing of our consumers.
3. Ethel Adjorlolo Marfo – Affectionately called the BoysDocta or BEAM, Ethel is passionate about the grooming of boys into phenomenal and resourceful men. She is a CIMG award winning entrepreneur, Chief Educator at JSA Phenomenal Boys Academy and Advocacy Lead at Junior Shapers Africa. Ethel’s work is revolutionary indeed and will ensure the effective building of the next generation of male leaders in business, governance and at home.
4. Caroline Pomeyie – Caroline is an Agritech Entrepreneur, Innovator in the Fisheries Sector and the Founder and CEO of Oceans Mall Company Limited; a business leveraging technology to transform the fisheries supply chain. With communications and media studies educational background, this outstanding woman is passionately pursuing dominance in the agribusiness and fisheries sector.
5. Joycelyn Odoom – Recently winning the The Fashion Brand of the Year Award at the Women Choice Awards, this woman entrepreneur and fashion designer has an excellent eye for elegance and beauty. She is the founder and CEO of Mislyn Kreations; a sophisticated wear fashion house and a Fashion school.
Congratulations to these 5 exceptional emerging women leaders in Entrepreneurship. May you keep inspiring us all with your work, resilience and passion.