This is an article that examines some facts and my opinion of the advantages women have over men from my own life, work, and encounters with women and from general observations made over the years. It is not intended in any way to promote or propagate any misogyny or misandry agenda.
As the world advances, women are finding their voices, living their best lives, and defying odds and status quo that have limited and held them back over centuries. Projecting advantages they comparatively have over men aims to further encourage and cheer them on in their quest to take their rightful place in this world. Do pardon my over generalization as I do not assume these advantages are so for all women.
1. WOMEN EASILY GET ATTENTION: I sincerely believe that women were more carefully made than men as God had had the experience of creating the man before the woman. The elegance of a woman can be likened to the blossoming of a flower and getting attention comes more easily to women than most men.
2. WOMEN ARE INCUBATORS: This is less of women being baby carriers and more of them being consciously more caring, more nurturing, more considerate, and more dependable than men. Women generally are passionate about providing support and helping others grow.
3. WOMEN HAVE THE INITIAL ADVANTAGE: In most situations where candidates are being sorted after for particular roles, jobs, or engagements, women tend to have the initial advantage over men during the shortlisting and interviewing sessions. Reasons, why a woman will not be picked over a man, may not necessarily be because they are women but most likely because they don’t qualify.
4. WOMEN ARE PERSUASIVE: It is a fact that attractive people generally tend to be more persuasive and females being the more attractive gender tend to be easily more persuasive than males in similar cases. Examples will be getting out of sticky situations, issues with police, challenges with superiors, and so on.
5. WOMEN ARE RESILIENT: Though women tend to have poorer health status and are frailer, they are more resilient and have longer life expectancies than men. Men are 3.5 times more likely to commit suicide than women. With every cycle that women naturally go through and the relatively associated pain, women are supposed to be celebrated as heroes every day of the year.
These are the 5 advantages I believe women have over men, do share yours or your objections if you have any.